BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 23, 2009

huhuuu..hu..hujan after exam

Just finished my winter sem exam this afternoon, finally..

now can rest..but still can't sleep huhuhuuu..
Studied last minute last nite..only slept for like 5hours, better than
no sleep @ all of course,,but I feel relieved!! yaayyyy..
Talk about exam just now, nothing much..but really, I love the
mcq questions, ahaaakss!! Hopefully the result is fine,,haa..pass is
enough....NOT actually..I want more!!! but it is much more better
than accounting..craps..dun wanna think abt it!!

2 weeks holiday..before next sem's class started! do what..
can't go home, have to save money (sad..) but I miss my family,,
had a nightmare AGAIN last night (sempat,haa..) like I never!!
I wonder when can I sleep dreamless..peacefully..
Its not that I dun want..like dream about the good good things
but,,U can ask.. MY dreams,,is always weird weird one
luckily "the dreamer is not the real me" (talking rubbish)

Huh..my head feel like exploding..not enough sleep..
(who ask U to OL every nite!?..sounds familiar*grin*)
Maybe I've to start packing tomorrow..isshhh.. I hate packing!!
I just moved "here"last sem..n now..have to move again..
sometimes I feel jealous w/ my friends who stays w/ their family..
hahaa..I know..sounds so not me..last time
now U'll realize when U're here, alone..far away (Kch-Ponti pun..)
from Ur beloved family (terharu,hikss..)

Why am I writing now?.. half bored..half waiting..
where r they..? me n my friends are going "somewhere" this
afternoon..now exactly..heee..but while waiting.. just write sth
rather than U think abt sth else..or facebooking (ehhmmm!!)
just joking, I prefer fb to fs actually (wth I'm talking abt now)
I think, gtg now..*grin*
bye bye..

0 comments: