BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 25, 2009

headache-headache-headache

Hello I'm back. With emo mode on again *sigh*


I supposed to work on my assignment now, but I
don't, I can't, I feel soo blur so headache..
Maybe there's something wrong with me these days
just feel lazy..very..and I don't know why some part of
my body feel soo sakit sakit sakit!! Starting from the right hand
(I forgot when) then the next days is my right eye..
and now is my tengkuk! ughh..!!
It is not I purposely made it for the sake of assignment
but..it is just like this..like suddenly all of these craps come
to me at the same time..owwhhh not only to those that I've
mentioned earlier though..many..
Talking about this assignment..I hate it indeed.
Hate the class,,hate the teacher (oouuupss..did I say something wrong??)
Maybe it's just me.. I've got no choice though.
Too many things in my mind yet I have limited words
and time to express it and of course cos this is not Ur diary..
everyone can see
everyone can read..
(I'm blogging for fun anyway)

The more U grow up the more U feel life is getting tougher.
I just realized that wow, this is real life when I left home,
everything is soo different. If U want something U have to work
hard to get it. No baby-feeding anymore.. Learn to adapt with situation
and all.. Try to be unselfish, in fact some people do, in order to "survive" (maybe)
I feel chaos somehow.. I don't know, I just feel so.
And now for sure,, I feel really really stress..
Maybe I sounds like..oowww I'm the only one who stressed,
depressed, and got lots of problem ohh no I'm dead!
(like my friends always say..sorry guys)
But yeah, everyone has a secret right,, and sometimes we
really need to keep it ( I know it sounds disgusting)
Just no need to be a drama-queen lahh... U cry, U laugh,
U lied, U arrrggghhh.. just keep it to Urself..and only trust able person hehee..
Ya, now I just realized and believed what some told me about things,
uhuuuu...

Back to assignment..due date is this Friday, followed by other subjects'
assignment ( which is better I think, cos it's group assignment..
what a lazy person I am) lolololll

How I wish I can be a kid once again..a good child (uhuu..)
Wakey wakey wakey.. I'm 19 now..and I'll turn 20 in the next
2 months..oohh NOOO!!! Getting older, get to face more problem
get to be an adult (shuttup!!)
It doesn't matter..our life is not always fill with cry and negative,
envious, low self-esteem anyway.
Make a CHANGE, be GOOD, live with Ur IMAGINATION
& just be YOU !!!
Goodnight and sleeptight everyone!!


-dara-

0 comments: